Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 October 2017

The Night of Friday

It was a Friday night-
You and I were both quite right.
With drinks in our hands; we thought and thought...
But, alas seldom we talked!
The world took speed, but we stood still
wondering and thinking what it will....

We laughed and shared stories untold-
knowing little what was to unfold.
Time passed like seconds in a clock,
Hours seemed like forgetting to tock!!!
We laughed and teased, yet thought a lot-
But, alas seldom we talked!
You said something which made me laugh,
until there were tears in my eyes and on the chair I sat half-
It was ages since my heart opened-
to something and to someone and
It scared me to death.



We bid our byes, making further plans-
But....
Was it a promise for future or a dead end!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lavish thinking and putting the reader right into the zone. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Once Again

Once again we are into it, not knowing what it will be- I am scared as a sheep- fearing it to be. I know you love me- I do that too. But I d...