Search This Blog

Saturday 9 September 2017

Lost, Yet Found!!!!

Lost in woods, I walk alone,
In the only path that can be found.
My shadow follows me through it all,
But I don't feel alone or don't feel scared-
like a single willow standing in a storm.
I march through feeling content, feeling strong,
I march through like a single willow standing in the storm.

Darkness falls, my shadow escapes,
I look around for a single space-
where I can sit and think it through;
looking for an escape to my solace-
I look for a clue.

Alone there I feel so strong,
I look up, stand and march along.
No one to say to me where to go-
No one to say to me where I belong.
I belong to me and no one else;
I belong to me and my respect.

In the opening ahead I see my loved ones stand-
I feel scared, turn around and run...
Lost again in the woods, but now I am strong,
Lost again in the woods, I am not alone.


9 comments:

  1. Planning to quit my job & sit down to read your blogs each day! They are beautifully tailored... loved each lines!
    looking forward...Cheers����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your positive words. Glad that you liked it. Looking forward for your support in future.

      Delete
  2. How to say, u r the one who inspires me everyday... I am proud to be your friend and yeah we are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priyanka, moved to know that I inspire you. Thank you for taking out time to read through the lines and liking it. Looking forward for your support in future.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the feel of words how you put them together with very meaningful imaginations.
      Would Like to see more of this creative thinking now.

      Delete
    2. Thank you jd for reading through the lines. There will be more for reading in the coming up days. looking forward for your support in future.

      Delete
  4. This one's my favourite! Artistic poetry ... Insightful ... And an absolute delight! ATB dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rajarshi for reading through... Glad you liked it. Looking forward for your support in future.

      Delete

Once Again

Once again we are into it, not knowing what it will be- I am scared as a sheep- fearing it to be. I know you love me- I do that too. But I d...