Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

Insecured

My present reminds me of my past,
How it felt and how it didn't last.
I keep bringing back my insecurities-
Thinking that it will always be.

Pictures of betrayal keep popping my mind,
Those things doesn't make my love to strive.
I push you away fearing to be hurt-
But it occurs again that you are not the same bud.

I fail to express how much I love.
Yet asking you to be near is too much.
I push and pull you like a slave
That's not my intention how can I say.

I love you more than I can tell,
Hope you will find the truth one day.

2 comments:

  1. Very relatable! Is "insecured" inspired??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you could relate... all poems are inspired by someone or something sooner or later...

      Delete

Once Again

Once again we are into it, not knowing what it will be- I am scared as a sheep- fearing it to be. I know you love me- I do that too. But I d...