Search This Blog

Sunday 22 October 2017

Broken Trust

Trust is like glass, smooth and clear
But once there is a crack, you need to fear.
You gave me all reasons to believe,
Again to trust and start to live.

We were in love-
and writing our vows.
But then I saw what was hidden-
Contacting your past and temptation which should have been got ridden.

It broke my trust like a piece of glass
shattered to pieces like powdered dust...
Now there is a burden on my chest sitting like a mass.
Ripping my senses and heart apart.


I feel the pain each passing moment
crawling up to my brain.
Slowly paralyzing my body,
But the pain still remain.

Now I feel no more,
I feel dead as a whole.
Only the pain lingers for sometime.
What have you done when our love was at its prime!!

2 comments:

  1. this hand written poem touch my heart a lot...thanks for writing so nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raj for your comment. Glad you liked it

      Delete

Once Again

Once again we are into it, not knowing what it will be- I am scared as a sheep- fearing it to be. I know you love me- I do that too. But I d...