Search This Blog

Sunday 10 September 2017

Dived

Took a deep breath, and I jumped in the sea,
Into it's vastness and serenity..
Before my eyes lies the majestic creation
Of what we don't generally see.

The creation so vast and beautiful
swirling and gliding around ;
Making me wonder standing there-
Am I an intruder?

I look and feel-
my breath, my heart and its rhythm;
flowing through inside me.
I suddenly feel alive, I suddenly feel free....

Assurity of my living,
makes my mind clear and I swirl
through it's vastness and serenity
I feel I belong there.

Seconds pass to minutes and rolling to hours,
I suddenly gasp for air.
I could bask no more in it's serenity...
Alas! I am tucked up into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once Again

Once again we are into it, not knowing what it will be- I am scared as a sheep- fearing it to be. I know you love me- I do that too. But I d...