Search This Blog

Friday 25 September 2020

You!

Dedicated to the one I love!


It was random, it was fast-
My heart just dived into the vast.
You were unknown, you were gone-
but right now you are the only one!

I loved you then, I love you now-
in the crowd, I saw you how?
You made me shy, you made me blush-
talking to you, I could never rush.

You were my first and you are my last-
nothing in between ever last.
Getting up every morning I think-
How I fell in love with you in a blink!

You make me happy, you make me merry!
You are like my cake top cherry.
You make me calm, you make me strong-
you make me feel that I too belong!

You let me be me, you let me be wild-
You never judged me in your mind.
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But most importantly, you let me fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once Again

Once again we are into it, not knowing what it will be- I am scared as a sheep- fearing it to be. I know you love me- I do that too. But I d...