Search This Blog

Saturday 7 March 2020

Little Angel - My Son !


This little blue bird-
came with the news of your deceive.
Life was too hard,
And I wanted to Quit. 

Then something happened, one year ago-
There came an angel to me, 
with little toes and fingers-
He held my arms like a dream

I looked into his eyes
and I fell in love again.
It is the life to which I gave birth-
The Angel from Heaven. 

Looking at him grow-
Since a year which passed by-
And you wonder what would have happened 
If the little angel didn't come by. 

He took away all the pain, 
He gave a reason to live,
For he is my little Angel-
He is my Son indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once Again

Once again we are into it, not knowing what it will be- I am scared as a sheep- fearing it to be. I know you love me- I do that too. But I d...